You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Gossip, Gossip, Gossip

TomKat Due Any Second


While in Germany promoting his new movie Mission Impossible 3, Tom Cruise announced that Katie is due any minute and that he would be flying out to be by her side as soon as he got the call. Rumors have been circulating for weeks now that Tom and Katie have broken up, but are "playing" for the cameras. They are allegedly going to split up after the baby is born. Tom has been accused of being controlling and of alienating Katie from her loved ones. Also, Katie, who was raised Catholic, does not want to raise the baby as a Scientologist - to Tom's dismay of course. With that said, the following quote from Tom seems all the while interesting. When asked about when they plan to marry Tom said, "First the baby, then the film. Then, in summer, we want to get married. I won't let this woman get away." Hmmm...he won't let this woman get away? Sounds like some ol' stalker ish to me. Read more about it here.

Kid's Choice Awards


The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards were Saturday night. Here are some pics of the arrivals. I don't know who won stuff, and quite frankly I don't care who won. Although, when I flipped passed it I saw Will Smith win for something.



They're so cute!


Her weave looks a hot ass mess


My future baby's father


Where's Ciara?


mmmm


Why does her dress blend in with her skin tone?


awww

Simpsons on the Big Screen


I am sooooo estatic to report that The Simpsons movie will hit theaters July 2007!!! WOOHOO!!! I love the Simpsons and I will be counting down the days. Sorry back to other news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home