You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's Gossip B**ches!



Oh No She Didn't!


No, Denise Richards didn't steal her friend's man. That's a fight where I come from. So, when Denise and Charlie Sheen split, she confided in friend Heather Locklear who recently split from her hubby Richie Sambora. Well, Denise did a swoop down and now is with Richie. Even though Richie and Heather are no longer together (however their divorce is not yet final) that does not give you, Miss Richards, the right to move in on her ex. And, literally I mean move in. That trick lives next door to the man. I'd beat that B**tch a$$ if I was Heather. I think Heather can take that scrawny hussy. Get the full story here.

BET's Upront 2006 Pix




I'm not feeling Tocarra's weave here


India.Arie & Melyssa Ford

Fat Joe's Wife's Baby Shower




Tony Sunshine AKA my #2 Baby's Father of all time. MMMMMMM


Damn him for not only the grill but for having the damn PR flag in it.


LaLa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home