You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Friday, April 07, 2006

T.G.I.F.!!

Ciara & Bow Wow: It's a Wrap



Teen People confirms that Ciara and Bow Wow have parted ways. Aww. I can't say that I'm surprised. They're like 16 or something. Anyways, they say they split a while ago and that they are on good terms. Read the full story here.


50 to Star Opposite Nicholas Cage




Rapper 50 cent is set to star in a movie opposite Nicholas Cage as a prisoned boxer. Um, I love 50, but I'm not interested. He was aight in 'Get Rich or Die Trying' but he didn't look good enough to play anything other than himself. I dunno, I gotta see a trailer or something, but I'm not enthused. MTV has the full story here

Happy Birthday Queen!


Queen Latifah turned 36 on March 18th. I know i'm a little late, but here is a pic from her party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home