You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Computers Suck



Sorry I've been away, but my stupid friggin computer wouldn't let me upload anything. Cross your fingers that we can keep the gossip going.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXINE!!


I had to send a quick shot out to my bff. Happy 24th! (she's on the left).

Now on to the gossip....

Richie Kicks Denise To The Curb





According to this week's InTouch (on newsstands now), Richie dumped Denise. He had seconds thoughts about what the relationship would do to his family. Um, isn't it a little late to be growing a conscience? HMMMM. I still say beat her ass, Heather.

AI's Chris Gets A Sweet Gig




Rock band, Fuel, has offered a job to newly kicked off Idol contestant Chris Daughtry. I hope he takes it. That's SWWWWWEET!

Poseidon Premiere Pics




Fergie, she doesn't look too plastic here

MMMMMM....Josh Lucas.....oh and Emmy

KLS Cosmetics Launch



Kimora looking fabulous

Oprah's Legends Ball Screening



Janet is looking wonderful

tyra...fabulous as always

Mariah half naked as usual

Oprah the Goddess

Tyra Visits TRL



FABULOUS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home