You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Danielle Wins!


Danielle Wins Top Model



All I can say is YAYYY! I picked her to win since the first episode. I think she is gorgeous and she was real cool. I am so happy she won. And, I hope alien chick aka Jade watched this season and realized that she's an ass. Anyways, Congrats Danielle!

Elliott Yamin: It's A Wrap



Elliot was kicked off American Idol *yawn*. I don't like him or Taylor, so by process of elimination I guess I'm riding with Katherine.

SIGHTINGS



Brit and poor Sean Preston

Mariah looking scandalous as usual

Beyonce looking the usual Fab

Eye Candy



This is Ronaldo. I don't know who he is, but he's fiiiiine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home