You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Everyday I'm Hustlin'

Blogspot is not working with me today. So I'm sorry there are no pics. Hopefully, it will be working for me tomorrow and it'll be pics galore!

The Carters: Coming to a TV Near You


Yea, that's right. Backstreet Boy, Nick Carter, and his boatload of siblings will be starring in their own reality show on E! this fall. Apparently, they all will be living together and trying to salvage their careers. Um, how about a big NO. But, Nick is hot so I may watch a few minutes.

Shaq Baby v. Kobe Baby


Well, well, well. Looks as if rivals Shaq and Kobe have something in common. Both of their wives gave birth to baby girls last week on the same day. Awww...they should all get together for dinner.

Paris and her b/f Starvos broke up, according to Star. So sad...next.

You Ain't Heard This From Me



I was at the 40/40 Club this weekend and an insider told me that Beyonce and Jay-Z are definitely engaged. She has overheard conversations that prove this. Congrats B and J, even though they will never admit it.


NFL Pre-Draft Party Pix



Tigger and some chick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home