You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I Was Gettin' Some...Ok, no not really


BET Awards Nominations Announced



Damon Wayans will be hosting this year's show which will air on BET June 27. Mary J, T.I., Kanye, and Busta are among the performers. You know what that means....Touch It Remix!!! I know I can't wait to see that performance.

*Busta, Missy, Jaime Foxx, and Mary J. Blige all picked up 4 Noms

* Kanye, Chris Brown and Ne-Yo received 3 noms.

Cat Fight: Mariah vs Christina



Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey are fueding. Christina said [Mariah] was "never cool to me". And Mariah said I'm a "pray for her". Read more here.

Nicole and Kieth are Engaged



Though the tabs have been saying for months, Nicole Kidman finally admitted that in fact she and Kieth Urban are engaged. Congrats!

Entertainment Weekly Party Pics



Ms. LongHORia..I know I'm wrong but I can't stand the B**ch

Zoe looking fab

Alyssa looking fab

She needs to eat


Matthew Perry WTF???

I have never seen a pic of Dave Chappelle and his wifey and kids. But, finally I came across this pic. Very nice looking fam I must say. We Miss you Dave! Come back!

Paul McCartney & Heather Mills: It's A Wrap




People is reporting that Paul McCartney and wife Heather Mills have split. Damn. Another one bites the dust.

>Can someone please tell me why Isaac Hayes' old ass (63) just had a baby with his wife. Ewwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home