You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm



Blogger is being stupid (again). So I'm sorry I have no pics for you today but here are some news tidbits:

>>Zack Morris, I mean Mark Paul Glossear, and his wife welcomed a baby girl.

>>Adam Sandler and wifey welcomed baby girl.

>>Jessica Alba will be hosting the MTV Movie Awards

>>Lindsay's new man is Kate Moss's ex, James Burke. Hmmm cokeheads think alike. Oops did I say that?

>>T.I. tries to make sense of life after tragedy. MTV has the full story.

Tomorrow...I will have pics from Time Mag's 100 Most Influential People Party, The ALMA awards, TRL, Britney's Fragrance party, and more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home