You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

babies galore


Congrats!


Jack Black and Wife welcome baby boy
Matt Damon and His chick welcome baby girl
Jason Bateman and wife expecting a baby
Hollywood is really getting it in these days.

Hottest Bachelors



People's annual Most Eligible Bachelors issue hits newsstands this week. I know I'll be checking for it. What woman (or gay man-How you doing?) could pass up a magazine choc full of hot dudes?

He Grabbed My Butt!


Um, why is Liza Minelli's ex, David, going around grabbing his MALE assistant's booty cheeks and what not? Well, that's why he's being sued. Ha! more

Game 3: Heat vs Mavs


All I know is the Heat better come on with the heat. All this losing and close games are making my nerves bad. Anyways, check out the sexies and the celebs at the game.

Shaq's wifey...the weave is spectacular

mmm...jason

sexy heat bench

gloria estefan and the fam

Tim Hardaway?? They brought him out the crates!

Never Thought I'd see that day when Will & Jada were all hugged up at the Heavy metal awards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home