You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Thursday, June 29, 2006


Brit in the Nude



Brit takes it all off (demi moore knock-off) for the cover of Bazaar magazine. There is only one word to describe this: INTERESTING.

BET Awards


Ok, I only saw the last hour (but I will be watching the encore presentation Friday at 7:30p EST), but I did see performance snippets. So I can't wait to see the performances based on that alone. However, Damon Wayans sucked! I don't know who all won what, and I don't care. I only care about the performances. And, most of all...the Pics!

Janet and Jermaine...she looks bad in the face, all that drastic weight loss


Beyonce...fab

The Jay & B performance...can't wait to see the whole thing...that's my jam!

FAB-U-LOUS!!!

LeToya, nice

Who is that hoochie with my man?

Paul looking a little bloated

Judge Mathis, that's the man right there

Kanyeezy

Jennifer looks amazing

Jen Freeman

What is with rappers trying to bring back these big a$$ 1985 gold chains? OH HELLLLLLZ NAWZ

Kelly is always on point

Fantasia actually looks really nice

Who gave him a ticket?

Sexy

Ok Busta...big pimpin

NBA Draft After Party



WHYYYY, did Lala let Carmelo leave the house in this hideous outfit?

Chris Webber is usually a fine specimen, but today he looks a little crackish.

Angela Simmons

When did Tyson become a punk rocker? Not a good look.

Sexy Vince

Randoms




Aww, Gwen and Kingston

Um, what is with the leopard purse? That's too much going on Paris.

Jess was spotted in Ny. She is so pretty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home