You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm Back...Ya Miss Me?



Pam & Kid Tie the Knot



style="display:block; margin:0px auto 10px; text-align:center;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;"
Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock got married over the weekend in St. Tropez. Interesting.

--Lance's boyfriend is fiiinne. Damn! Go 'head Lance.

Prince Gets Divorced, Again


Prince's 2nd wife, Manuela Testolini Nelson, is filing for divorce. full story

Star Gets Off


Get your mind out of the gutter. Star from Star & Bucwildd, has beaten his case. If you remember he was in hot water and kicked off the air for his tirade against DJ Envy from Hot 97 and his family. Hmm, I wonder if he will be on the air somewhere soon. I admit, morning radio is not the same without him.

Miami Vice Tops Box Office



Miami Vice came in at the top spot this weekend with $25 million. Now that's not a huge amount for a film this big, but whatever. It's number 1. Now, I saw this flick over the weekend and it was AIGHT. I mean, I'd wait for video. It's really slow and hard to follow in the beginning. I'd give it 2 out of 4 stars.

Mel Gibson is Tripping




Mel Gibson has lost his ever loving mind. He needs to stay away from the Brown juice. That truth serum ain't no joke. He's talking ish about Jews and talking about cops titties and everything. Get the full story here



Xtraz



I guess JT really is bring sexyback. mmmmm, just crop out cameron.

10 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger izle said...

thank you
Pamuk prensesin maceraları ayna ayna söyle bana

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Amir Khan said...

This is very good blog and i want to tell you admin that you should also cover the whole area of this post.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Salman khan said...

Happy New Year 2017 to all of my friends of this blog.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger My style said...

This site is very good posting about the bollywood fashion.Men Hair Style

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger WWE STARS said...

This highlight dying style is good for all ages and even if you are in your fifties and your hair are graying the new dying method easily covers that without making it obvious. Men hair style

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger pack let said...

Divide the hair on a level plane from ear to ear over the back of the head. Fashion for girls

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger akash ali said...

Buzz cut gets its look from the low taper fade at Hair style men all the sides of the head.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Official comedyy King said...


Today we are sharing with you awesome collection about mens ahirstyles. Some simple tips make our hair more agessive than others Mens hairstyles 2017. with new trends and impressive styles shares with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home