You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Let's Get It Started


Nick Lachey On Tour



Nick Lachey is coming to a town near you this fall. He will be touring the US this September and October. I like Nick and all, but I don't think I like him enough to pay to see him. I don't know how well this tour will do. I mean, he only has one single. Unless, he resorts to singing old 98 degrees tunes. Hmmmm. more.

AI'sChris Signs Record Deal




YAY! I knew he'd land a deal. I can't wait to hear his album. He shoulda won! He got robbed. But hopefully he'll get the last laugh. full story

You, Me & Dupree Premiere


I can't wait to see this movie. Check it out this weekend.

Matt is sexy in a wierd way

I like this look a lil bit

I looooove him *swoon*

Randoms



Shar looks nice

Damnit Snoop...5 snaps down

mmm...Benji

Is it just me or is Wimbeldon champ Roger Federer kinda sexy a lil bit?

Raven...the weave is layin' nicely

Oh hellllllls naw....Who is behind this fashion catastrophe?

Those weaves Brandy promotes have done wonders for her hairstyles. Too bad it feels like wool in the hair store. Have you ever felt this brand in the store?

QUICKIES
**Why is Brigitte Nielsen getting married? Better yet why is that dude marrying her?
**Russell Crowe and the Mrs. have another offspring.
**Leann Rimes has to have surgery
**Lindsay Lo. has a NEW boytoy...not surprising
**Rev Run, broke? Say It Ain't So

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home