You know you are obsessed with all things celebrities. Sometimes you even refer to them by first name as if you know them. Sometimes you even feel like you do know them. This is what is known as...Friend in my head. For those celebrities that are your friends...well in your head anyway.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Trapped in the closet...no more


Lance Bass gay? no? really?


How You Doing?

Ok, I was obsessed with NSYNC back in the day. My best friend and I each had our favorites. But, one thing was for sure. We hated Lance. He just didn't fit in. He wasn't cute, couldn't dance, and couldn't sing. And we love gay people, so don't take this the wrong way, but we ALWAYS KNEW he was gay. And now you all do too. Lance has been spotted livin' it up at gay clubs with the most recent Amazing Race winner(a male). Lance's rep has no comment, which usually means something's true about the rumors. Hmmmm....Full story

Pamela and Kid Rock Engaged...again



What is up with these people? I mean weren't y'all engaged before and broke-up before you got to the altar?? What's makes you think it's going to work again? Ugh. Hollywood makes me sick. So they are set to walk down the aisle in 9 days!!! Very interesting. I give this union 6 months tops. story

Bobby & Whitney Are No More



I was halfway watching Access Hollywood last night when suddenly my ears perked up. Nancy O'dell was saying that Bobby Brown, during a performance in LA the other day, said that he and Whitney were no longer together. And, he was 'looking for a tenderoni'. First of all, I knew this was coming. so sad. But, secondly and most of all, why is he still using the word tenderoni??? I'm sorry, Bobby that word went out with your career circa 1989. Lastly, apparently Miss Karrine "Superhead" Steffans was waiting for him backstage. Geez, I wonder what that means.

Tori Spelling is Prego



Well, according to Life & Style magazine she is. But, I'll believe it when I see a protuding stomach. The tabs have been saying everyone is pregnant these days and it turns out to be false. story


RandomZ



Haylie & Hilary Duff

Brit still rocking the black weave I see

Jessica debuted 'Public Affair' on TRL yesterday. I still don't know how I feel about that song

James Blunt and model g/f Petra Nemcova

1 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger khizi said...

India will dispatch its ICC Champions Trophy title resistance against customary opponent Pakistan when the two Asian powerhouses clash at Edgbaston, Birmingham, on 4 June 2017. The 18-day competition will keep running from 1 to 18 June 2017 and will likewise observe matches played at the Cardiff Wales Stadium in Cardiff and The Oval in London. icc champion trophy 2017All match live updates on a single click.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home